More than 50 Children's Savings Account supporters meet in Washington, D.C. to advance the field; and the Campaign for Every Kid's Future releases a new brief to provide the latest information and guidance about new 529 rules.
College Spark Washington awards Tacoma Housing Authority a $135,000 grant; 1:1 Fund partners participate in its Graduation campaign; and St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter establishes a CSA task force.
New legislation allows low-income families to save for college without losing access to public benefit programs; and the publication Next City publishes a feature story on CSAs.
Welcome to our newest Campaign for Every Kid's Future partners!
- College Dreams (Grants Pass, OR)
- Community Foundation of Wabash County (Wabash, IN)
- Durham Kids Save (Durham, NC)
- Made in Broward (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Oaklahoma Native Assets Coalition(Oklahoma City, OK)
- Springboard to Opportunities (Jackson, MS)